6 pork loin cutlets (or boneless pork chops)
1/4 C. flour
1 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1 egg, beaten
2 T. milk
3/4 C. dry breadcrumbs
1 tsp. paprika
1 tsp. shortening
1. Pound pork thin to about 1/2 to 1/4 inch thickness. Cut small slits around the edges to prevent curling as it cooks.
2. In a shallow dish, combine the flour, salt, and pepper.
3. In a second dish, combine the egg and milk.
4. In a third dish, combine the breadcrumbs and paprika.
5. Coat both sides of the pork cutlets with flour mix, then egg mix, then breadcrumb mix.
6. Heat the shortening in a large skillet on medium heat. Cook the coated cutlets in the skillet 2-3 minutes each side. Remove from pan and serve immediately.
Source: My father, who has been known to wear a lederhosen.