Monday, November 7, 2011

Nutella Hot Chocolate



I love Nutella.  Love, love, love it.  And once again, Pinterest provides another scrumptious idea on how to use it.  This is yummy, quick, and easy.  You can play around with the amount of Nutella to suit your personal taste.

Ingredients:
1 cup milk (I used 1%)
1-2 Tbsp. Nutella (I eyeballed it)

1.  Place milk and Nutella in a small saucepan and heat over medium-high heat, whisking until Nutella is fully incorporated into the milk.  (You could probably use one of those little cocoa machines with the spout too.)
2.  Pour into your favorite mug and enjoy.

Source:  found on Pinterest (no original source cited there)

1 comment:

  1. I am having an affair with Nutella. Totally hooked. Have a jar at work and at home. Did I say I was hooked?

    ReplyDelete