This is a great recipe that will be ready in 30 minutes. It's simple and low in calories... just the way I like it!!
2 egg whites, lightly beaten
1 cup Italian-style bread crumbs
1 Jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
spaghetti, cooked, drained
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Dip chicken in egg whites, then in bread crumbs. Make sure to coat the whole chicken.
- Place in 13x9-inch pan lined with foil and sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 20 to 25 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF).
- Top with sauce and cheeses.
- Bake 5 min. or until mozzarella is melted.
- To serve, place chicken on top of a bed of spaghetti! Enjoy!