Friday, May 17, 2013

2 Ingredient Cookies

I love cookies. And chocolate. And pretty much all things sweet. Since I've been doing Weight Watchers, I've had to really temper my sweet tooth. I saw these lovely little cookies floating around the internet. I knew that I had to try them. Really, 2 ingredients? No butter or sugar? I'm in!


Ingredients:
2 (Old) Bananas
1 Cup Quick Cook Oats

If you want... add a mix in of your choice.
Want some ideas?
- mini chocolate chips (what I used)
- coconut flakes
- nuts
- raisins
- craisins

Directions
1. Mix your ingredients together. Make sure that the mixture isn't too wet, if it is - add some oats. Don't add too many mix ins - you need to make sure that your cookies stick together.
2. Divide into 16 cookies, (i used my cookie scoop, worked perfectly)
3. Bake on a greased pan at 350 for 15 minutes.

**Depending on your mix ins, for the whole batch - it would be 7 points. Not too shabby, eh?

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment