Dilly Ranch Dressing Mix
1/4 cup black pepper
1 1/2 cups parsley flakes
1/2 cup garlic salt (5.25 oz can)
2 Tbsp. kosher salt
1/4 cup garlic powder
3/4 cup onion powder
2 Tbsp. dill weed
Mix together and store in a quart jar. Makes about 3 1/2 cups of mix.
To make into dressing: Stir 2 Tbsp. of mix into 2 cups mayo, 2 cups buttermilk, 1 tsp. lemon juice. Chill for 2 hours. Makes 1 3/4 quarts.
- Add powdered Parmesan and/or Romano cheeses to make Parmesan Ranch.
- Add 4 Tbsp. Dijon mustard and a touch of honey for Dijon Ranch.
- Add 1/4 cup finely chopped cucumbers and 1/4 tsp. celery seed for Cucumber Ranch.
- Add a touch of BBQ sauce or Sweet & Sour sauce.
- Add salsa and cumin for a Southwestern Ranch.
Source: BYU Aspen Grove