Thursday, November 20, 2014

Nachos de Sobras




I made a big batch of ham and veggie soup Sunday and figured we were good for at least 3 nights of supper.  Well SOMEBODY didn't want soup for supper last night and so I am thinking what the heck will I fix now?  And then it hit me!  I had leftovers from a THRIVE class/party and from dinner at my daughter's house one night.  Put it all together and what do you get? Nachos de Sobras (leftovers).  It was a filling and tasty meal and perfect to have while watching the election results.  SOMEBODY even commented on how good it was.  Really? Leftovers?  Yes, really. Que rico!

Ingredients:
Fritos Scoops or any tostada or corn chips
Taco-seasoned ground beef
Cooked and seasoned Pinto beans
Chunky salsa 
Shredded Mexican-blend cheese
Sour Cream

Assemble as desired.  Done.



No comments:

Post a Comment