1.5 lbs. baby red potatoes, cut into bite-size pieces
2 T. extra virgin olive oil
1 t. freshly ground black pepper
8 cloves garlic, chopped (I just used whatever minced garlic I had in the fridge. I need to buy some more)
6 sprigs fresh thyme, or you can use dried thyme.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in baking dish and mix well.
- Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender and browned.
- Stir gently a couple of times during cooking time.
- Remove from oven and serve warm.
NOTE: I am going to add some chopped onion next time. I think that would be really yummy.
SOURCE: Melissa's Baby Red Potatoes, package recipe. Check out their site HERE.